We are currently looking to hire a person with some experience on office work, As a valued team member, you will be working in the office keeping day to day track on customers as well as contractors. Person will be in charge of scheduling jobs, involving and more. We are a growing company and would love to see an individual grow with us. Additional details we offer competitive compensation, and friendly work site. Qualification & skills
- Good costumer service
- Good communication
- work independently
- Good Ethic
- Experience on Quickbooks
We are currently looking to hire experienced installers familiar with various types of gutters systems aluminum, coper and steel. As a valued team member, you will be working on a variety of high-value projects in The Twin Cities and Surrounding Areas.
We offer competitive benefits, compensation and productivity bonus. Opportunity for growth within our company and bonus pay for quality and efficient workmanship. We create wow customer experiences by delivering the quality craftsmanship and precise installation of seamless gutters.
Qualifications & skills
- Professional experience operating seamless gutter machines; experience in seamless gutters installation.
- Works well independently and as a team.
- Driver's license with excellent driving record.
- Must be bondable.
- Takes pride in what you do.
- Understands how to work safely and manage a job site in a clean and orderly manner.
|Job Category||Gutter Installer|